Wednesday, September 22, 2010

yes, that JUST happened

i accidently pressed the button to take a photobooth image..the computer count down, and i couldnt deny it a sweet face..



today
we laid and did not get up until five hours had passed
and we laughed
and contemplated metal objects
and i remembered my great grandma
and he smiled so big when i attempted funny eyebrow things
and we chatted
and i fell asleep
and i awoke
and giggled some more
and i tell him, let's do this everyday

these are the best days

and im still getting my things done. i know it sounds like im whisked away falling in love all the time. but i'm still getting my duties did, just with a fatty grin now.

i read in my book the other day...
"Trust: It's the feeling of safeness you have with another human being."

1 comment:

Tiana said...

hey you really DO have my shirt! and i like this post so very much : )