Saturday, March 26, 2011

papadam

new video.
this video will only be partially entertaining to 3-4 people in the world. and that is ok.
this is my middle eastern friend tim.
he is one of my very best friends.
he is a hand model.
and he is always paranoid.
we don't really get along, but somehow i love him.

note: i really genuinely love the indian culture. very interesting to me. i had a lot of clients that were from india and they are absolutely amazing. i want to go there..until then, i will continue to eat chicken makhani & garlic naan and practice my bollywood dance moves.

you may want to reconsider your relationship with me. you will end up being a movie star. this may or may not be your goal and sole motivation to befriend me. and im ok with that.

p.p.s. the animal is the trunk of the elephant…i thought it was a snake..then i thought it was a dinosaur. i got a kick out of it when i realized it was an elephant. im ridiculous.

im late for my test and my soccer game.
yeeee. i'll do the indian dance when i score.

2 comments:

tim said...

you are dead

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

=] i know you like the back of my hand. love you timothy ann.