Wednesday, March 30, 2011

improv

i have had annoying anxiety this week.
i've been trying to ignore it.

it's not working.
i want to kiss this babies lips so bad.



things i love:
cooking for someone
my TOMS
whipped cream
the smell of my laundry
that push 75% through your run where you feel like you can do anything in the world
dramatic songs/photos/musicals
the idea of running away
lindts white chocolate truffles
cowboys
the smell of my hands right now
home




ways that boys have asked me out lately:
1. tried to trip me as i walked by (what the..?!)…then he came up later to apologize/joke/ask me to pancakes (this one worked. surprisingly. i gave him the benefit of doubt for originality. he has the cutest freckles and tight jeans)
2. "well are you gunna give me your number?" poorly put dear boy, but i know you were nervous
3. and my favorite to date.
him "are you good at math?"
me "no i hate it, do you need a tutor?"
him "No, i need you to solve an equation…P + Des squared/tomorrow night X fro-yo @ 8-9ish to the square root of fun equals….



all the sudden today. i wanted to cry. i wanted to hold a baby. it doesnt have to be mine.
ladies, give birth already. i'm ancy for you.

i have a gorgeous evening planned.
i love my life. even if i don't know what i'm doing.
improv.
fake it til you make it?


2 comments:

Tiana said...

FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT!
I'm having them inscribe that on my tombstone. in diamonds.

I'm really craving pancakes after reading this...and also boys in tight pants. Appetite curbing pills where are you?!

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Appetite curbing pills coupled with anti anxiety chewables! and i could totally toss down some superwoman booster tablets.

dear heaven,
we are women.
help us.
too much passion.

love
us