Sunday, March 20, 2011

love and such

ridin dirty. or something.
can you find the banana peel in this image??

new clip from this week on my vimeo..check it yo
p.s. there is nothing worse than my voice. ok my laugh is worse.
how come no one ever told me??

p.p.s. if i say "thats whats up" one more time…curse you troy and your addictive ghetto slang!



something that has been reiterated to me countless times this past week is: don't judge people. just plain love them. all of them. i'm sooo tired of catching myself, catching others, and being the recipient of people wrongfully casting persons aside for the way they look, their past, and how they seem to be. the gospel of Jesus Christ teaches that Christ's love is for all of us, not just the so called worthy or righteous. he died for the sinner, for the adulterer, the child, the weak, and for you & me.

in Luke 7 we read about a woman that is a sinner. she learns that Christ is nearby at the Pharisee's house and she came to him. She washed Christ's feet with her tears, and cleaned them with her hair, she kissed his feet and anointed them. The Pharisee thinks, "this man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner." Christ corrects he Pharisee and says, "Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet…Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much; but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little."


whether we are christians or not, believing in people and loving them without judgement or conditions is the second greatest commandment. it is so very often omitted from the lives of people that believe they are superior and oh so righteous. we are all beggars. we all plead for the love and mercy from our Savior. there is so much happiness in showing and sharing love with everyone around us, not just the LDS people around us, not just our family. There are people in need that we are sent here to give aid. and often times those are the people that will be most difficult for us to love. but it will be of most importance for us to find that love within us and give when it is hard.

No comments: