Friday, July 29, 2011

we are free to choose

did you know that i really love to travel? and by that i mean i love change and people watching and different cultures (kind of). and by all of that, i really just mean that i like to read.


"The essence of being human is being able to direct your own life."

my current read is helping me learn.
i'm really enjoying it.
Covey's 8th Habit.
I think i will lay on the lake and read in the sun,
and i will curl up on the cabin porch on the lawn chair, smell the pines, and read some more.
those are my favorite moments all year.
maybe that is a selfish comment. hm.

i had a lot of reflection and inspired thoughts come to me while i read on my flights. but now-i am too tired to relay them. i'll journal them tomorrow after i rest. p.p.s. tonight i get to sleep in a bed! yee!

No comments: