Saturday, July 16, 2011

the breeze



i walked around my antique shop. and i was in love today. it was the best moment.
i made 3 solid purchases with projects in mind. i am so excited to play.
i knew at this time that everything would be ok. life will still be good.
i felt more at home in the old mill than in my own bed.
my mind reeling and peace in my heart.
if you are ever in utah, i'd love to take you there.

i've recently been told that my rather blunt honesty and my lack of censoring the words that spill out of my mouth are not always taken so well by others. so with that in mind, i will make the following statement..
i am shocked to report that for the first time in my life i have witnessed my first harry potter anything (book, movie, or look a like movie goers) and i am surprised to announce that i did not even fall asleep. and i am going to leave it at that.

i bought a new stephen covey book that i am excited to open my mind up to.
i'm stressed and tired and my ovaries/back ache. i'm going to attempt sleep on brit's couch once more. xo.

1 comment:

mom said...

One of the things I love the most about you is your confidence and total honesty.