Tuesday, November 23, 2010

verbs. act.





this is my favorite outfit..i wish i could live in flannel, toms, and some skinny jeans everyday.
i have the best job ever.


i'm so very excited for the holidays but i am busy busy busy.
school is literally killing me right now. i may or may not pass chemistry.
photos need did.
books are left on hold.
my workout regime is disrupted by 36 degree weather.

p.s. today is suppose to have some huge blizzard. tuesday afternoon they say.
the hit of the century. or something.
wish me luck.
i just envisioned me blowing away like the wizard of oz...
THAT would be a cool photoshoot...hmm

"sometimes we expect more from others
because we would be willing to do that much for them"


i read that this week. so true.
my mom tells me to lower my expectations so that im not disappointed.
sad.


1 comment:

mom said...

only with certain people who shall remain nameless.