Thursday, January 17, 2013

healing hearts

i don't know if i am yet ready to be more public about writing about my experiences and trials.
because i have not fully overcome them.  i'm not looking back as this new and recovered person yet.
the wounds are still fresh enough.
but this video was shared with me, and helped me feel something better, so i would like to share it with you.


http://www.ksl.com/?nid=296&sid=17510168


like many people, i too thought this addiction would have little effect on a person.  a relationship.  a marriage.  my young and naive mind had no idea what was in store, what was going on, or how to handle it.

it has been years.
but i am finally putting that anguish in a place. a good place. a place outside of me. so i can be happy.

one day, i will share all my feelings.  only in hopes to help other people who might be going through similar things.  but for now.  all i have is friendship to extend, love to give, a Heavenly Father to turn to, and lots of learning.

if this video touches you, or finds you wanting to know more, please send me an email and i would be happy to chat about it.  deziray2@yahoo.com

No comments: