Saturday, January 29, 2011

floral prints

for my birthday, i'm going to buy myself a tea cup from my favorite antique shop.
i just realized that it will make me insanely happy.
and that's exactly what i need.

the past 24 hours have been AWFUL to say the least
but all the sudden, after a nice long run—i feel amazing.
life is good. im excited for church tomorrow and to wear my new dress and new shoes!
whoops, i went on a pity shopping spree today...
after i failed a test this morning, i got into my car with puffy eyes and disheveled hair and guess what song was on!? the country one, " if you're goin through hell, keep on going. don't slow down, if you're scared, don't show it."
oh hell.

=] my grandma calls me this morning. i tried to fake a cheerful tone, but she asked whats wrong. i just told her i didn't feel good. she said, "what hurts?"
oh hell.

she called back later and said tomorrow is a new day.
another one to conquer. i didn't look forward to it
but after that run
somehow i'm a lil happy
and this is enough

have a happy sunday

No comments: