Thursday, January 15, 2009

there is a light show out my window


above is the tree stump that nearly took the life of my camera and my ankle.

bahaha-- Paige and i had an adventure this morning. when shooting- i am filled with adrenaline and almost never think about what im jumping on. today, this tree broke while i was on it, and my camera hit the tree adjacent. im pleased to announce that my camera and i made it out alive. alive enough to produce these rad photos of Paige. She needed some headshots for her acting career, so while we were at it, we had some fun. im sitting here smiling at my screen, i have owl city blowing up my ears and paiges images floating around my screen. paige, i want to marry your shots. =] heres just a nibble of whats in store!















































No comments: