Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Christmas Card Package

                  



                    
Can you believe it's that time again?!  I am trying really hard to not play Christmas music yet and refrain from all the felt and woodland Christmas decor I'm seeing in stores! 

I am so pleased to be able to offer my gorgeous clients with beautiful Christmas Cards again this year! Please contact us as soon as possible to reserve as I will only be accepting a limited number of sessions each day due to my pregnancy hugeness and lack of stamina! 

Allie of Allie Brown Design is a local graphic designer that I team up with each year to offer these unique Christmas Card designs to my mini session families! The package includes 30 prints of your cards with envelopes mailed to your home in November, ready for you to ship out to your friends & family! The mini session is 30 minutes long and you will also get digital Hi-Res copies of 30 edited images from your session! This package is $175 and is only running through October!  You may also purchase 30 additional prints if you desire for $25.  

To reserve your session date contact me through this blog or through my website!

Available Session dates and locations:

  • October 2nd .  Christmas Tree Farm, Layton UT (evening available)
  • October 10th . Silver Lake, Big Cottonwood Canyon UT
  • October 17th . Santa Cruz, CA  Natural Bridges Beach  (morning sessions available)
  • October 24th . The Saltair, Magna UT
  • October 31st . Tibble Fork Reservoir, American Fork Canyon UT (morning available)



                  



                      



                      
     

                     



                    

No comments: